Saturday, October 11, 2014

Overwhelmed.

Life can be pretty crazy sometimes. I feel like adulthood has me by the shoulders and is shaking me violently. Making big decisions is a new thing for me. Both K and I aren't a very decisive pair -- which I suppose doesn't get us very far on a day to day basis. Maybe it's because I like absolutes. I like knowing that something is right or wrong. In that situation it is always easy to make the right choice. Someone give me a scoop of ice cream and tell give me all the answers I need.

What I DO know is that I have a great best friend/husband/partner who cares about my happiness above anything else. That makes me feel like a really, really, lucky girl.


Adventure and growth are calling our names and it is terrifying.

-M

2 comments:

  1. It's obviously easier said than done, but don't marry yourself to a certain idea of your life by thinking in black and white. There is no right or wrong in the big scheme of things, there is only what works for you at any given moment. It is okay to be unsure and to be in the middle. When you think about it, it's even kind of freeing. Or at least that is what helps me sleep at night ;)

    Adventures are exciting and we've just got to choose the ones that work best for us regardless of the pressures of life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing advice! Thank you <3

    ReplyDelete