Wednesday, November 5, 2014

So long, October

What a whirlwind of a month. October went by WAY too fast. It was full of work, yummy food, walking dead, and crazy puppies. My coworkers and I had a very Madmen inspired Halloween, which was a blast.


Probably one of the biggest things that happened this October was Kyle receiving a job offer...in Massachusetts. Talk about a life changing decision to be faced with. It was a painstaking task weighing the pros and cons of packing up our little family and moving across the country. With the support and advice from our families and friends, we are going for it. I still don't know if it is the right choice or the wrong choice, but we are ready for the adventure! If anyone has knowledge of the Berkshire County area, please give me the inside scoop!

Cheers, October! You were good to us, but I am excited for the holiday season :)

xo - Meg

4 comments:

  1. There isn’t a right or a wrong choice here, there is only what works for you and what doesn’t, and that is all that matters. What are you afraid to be wrong about? If you’re worried that MA not be the place for you, or that the distance between you and your family is too great, or whatever the case may be, then I would take heart in knowing that life doesn’t happen to you – you make it happen – and you can always decide that when something is no longer working for you, to change it with a quickness.

    You will be fine. You’re just off to find out which place other than Arizona can help you to find the life that you really want, and in the end, if Arizona is where you know in your heart you want to be, it will always be waiting for you.

    Having made a cross-country move two years ago for my husband’s job, I totally understand the stress and uncertainty, but I can honestly tell you this: I am happier and more excited about my life than I have ever been, and I am so grateful to have found a place that makes me feel that way. If it weren’t for taking that leap, I would have never known it was out there.

    Have fun on your new adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exciting! Wish I had some insight on Massachusetts for you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omgosh girlie! I am so excited for you and the hubby! Many blessings to you and I will be expecting a new address to write you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a blog reader that lives about an hour away from Berkshire County, MA, just over the state line in New York! I can't speak for the county you're moving to specifically, but the surrounding areas are great and full of fun things to do! Albany, NY, Boston, Salem, Providence, RI, and Newport, RI (plus a ton of other places!) are close by and offer great places to explore. Bring a winter coat! Haha, the temperature here is certainly different than what you're used to out west I'm sure, but it has it's own charm. Embrace this wonderful opportunity and enjoy exploring your new surroundings! :)

    ReplyDelete